Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Make a wish



I just love these photos of my niece Isobel and I on our birthdays (which are 12 days apart) back in 2003. My husband did a fantastic job at capturing a memorable moment. My neice is now living in China so moments like this do not come along as often.

I entered this in Scraptivate's monthly challenge, and won a $25 gift voucher YAY more money to spend on new stuff!!

I have used a heap of different products to create this layout including:
- Rub-on's by BoBunny, Scrapbook King, Basic Grey, American Crafts (mini marks), and Crate paper.
- Carl punched out flowers (in shrink plastic and paper)
- Heidi Swapp - ghost mini (butterflys and flowers)
- Collections - Butterfly and lettering
- Bella Chips - Large Letters
- Paper by Basil (Java), Cosmo Cricket (Candy Girl & Sweet Nothings) and Pop Culture (Flower Child Socialite)
- Stamps by See d's - Dottie Flowers
- Kaisercraft - rhinestones and pearls
- Pearl Ex

No comments: