Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some new cards

Sorry I have not posted for a week, I have been really busy this week (mainly scrapping)and I have had camera issues. After it getting a bit wet from taking a quick dump in the water on a recent boating trip, it seems to be short circuiting and only turning on when it feels like it.

Anyway, I have given up on it bit and have been taking most photos with my mobile phone (luck it has a 5mg pixel camera in it)...

Well here are some of the cards I have been busy creating over the last week or so.



This Mothers Day card was made for my mum. I created this knowing she loves the antique looking stuff.



This was a mothers Day card I did for my mother in-law. I love these little owls and I will be looking to make more as fridge magnets for home!



This card is my entry for the May Card competition. I have tried to do a trapeze card after my mother in-law brought over a stencil on her recent visit to perth, for me to have a look at. I didn't have a pattern to follow (which is how you would usually do them -like a knitting pattern i guess)but made up my own. I love the effect of the piece in the middle hanging there by only threads.




This card was made for Tommorw's Memories 4th Birthday. The girls have been so generous this month especially, with prizes, specials, 'make and takes' and give aways, oh and FOOD! (love the cupcakes!).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tomorrow's Memories!!



This card was made for my brother who turned 29 this month.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Owen!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

As always your cards are fantastic! I especially think the fluffy owl looks cute on the card!! Bye for now...Vicki