Sunday, May 18, 2008

Recent Cards



These are some of the cards I have given over the last 6 months. My favourite tool to use with my cards is my personalised stamp (for the back of my cards) I had made while I was in China visiting my brother and his family.




These are some of the Christmas Cards I gave at Christmas time last year. It was a challenge doing different designs for everyone, but thoroughly enjoyable!



This card was given to my husband Andrew on his birthday in April



This card was given to my nephew Thomas on his 3rd birthday in April.



This card was given to Jaden on his first birthday in February.



This card was given to my Cousin on the birth of their new baby girl Charlotte Jaye.





This card and canvas were given to my Mum and Dad on their 40th Wedding Anniversary in December 2007


I gave this card to our friends Tony and Amelia when they moved into their new home late last year

No comments: