Saturday, February 14, 2009

Door Name plates

I was recently asked to do some door plates for the little boys that are dear to me. I really enjoyed the challenge of doing some 'boy' themed scrapping, as I usually love to use flowers and bling as embellishments.

I also used some new Kaiser products that have recently been released. I especially love the bling and pearl strips. They are just so versatile, you can use them in a straight line or curved and you can cut them to whatever length you like. They go across the full length of the page which is really cool.


I have been asked to do a few more of these door plates, and I must say I really enjoy doing them, it is great to be able to do something so personal for someone! Hope you like them. These ones have been created using Kaiser products which are in store now...

Sorry had to remove these pic.'s hope to have them back here soon!

3 comments:

suzitee said...

These look great Beck! It's fun to do some boys stuff for a change...love the grungey look :)

Unknown said...

I Love these Beck...The new rhinestone stripes are great. A very special gift.

Al Hannah said...

Beck, these turned out awesome! Love them. Now can I have one with Cam and one with Bai tee hee x