Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another one for the wedding album

I am slowly working to get layouts done that will one day form my completed wedding album. Here I have scrapped another photo of myself.

I wanted to make this one a bit more dimensional, and so the picture is floating on acetate which is part of the raised frame. It is a little hard to see in the photos, but you may get the idea from the little detail photos I have taken. I had this idea a few weeks ago, and had not had a chance to try it out... Acetate is GREAT for adding a little dimension to your work and also giving the impression of things floating in air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice work... a lot of ideas there girl and must add really enjoyed the day....It's about time you thought the old lady a few more tricks.
Lots of love, keep it up.