Saturday, April 18, 2009

New card.... Happy Birthday Thomas!

Next week is my nephew Thomas' Birthday and today we are having a party for him. I am glad they have decided to have it early as I would have hated to miss it and every day closer to my due date I get, I know my bub could arrive anytime now!! I decided to us the Kaisercraft K-bots range and I loved it from the day I saw Laine working on it and I have been saving it for just the right project... It is the cutest boy range paper, I just LOVE the colours in it... Well this is what I came up with.



1 comment:

Sonya Thair said...

Hi you!! Loving what you've been upto lately. Hope your relaxing also. Saw your photo with 3 weeks to go - wow girl you need to have this baby now! Again your amazing to keep going I would be in a heap winging...LOL yep thats me alright. Take care love ya lots
Son
xx