Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More door name plates...

I did these two door plates for my dear friend's children in Perth. They are VERY belated birthday presents for the two of them, but I am happy I have finally finished them and sent them off last week. Thanks Amelia for being so patient!!


I used some of the newer Kaiser papers to create them. They are not the best photos... but easy to get the idea. I do just love making these, and I still have one on order to get done for my cousin's daughter. I will share that one when it is done!



Sorry had to remove these pics... will hopefully have them back up soon

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Can't believe you are still creating! You are in our thoughts all the time and we have many customers asking after you. Looking forward to hearing some exciting news soon.

Lots of love....Vicki x