Monday, October 19, 2009

Daisy Bucket Wall at TM

Last month I sent back my DT work for Tomorrow's Memories, and they decided to make them a part of a feature wall for Daisy Bucket. I was thrilled to know this and just wish I could be there to see it in person. The girls were nice enough to send me a photo which I will share with you all. I absolutely LOVE Daisy bucket papers as they just seem to bring out the best in my scrapping!!

So if you are wanting to get some Daisy Bucket supplies and you are in Perth, head down to Tomorrow's Memories in Bassendean because as you can see by this photo they have heaps of their stock!!

3 comments:

Sherry's Creations said...

very cool Beck, just gorgeous!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Man those layouts are just adorable. I am just so happy that I got to see them in real life. You have done a great job. Hope you are keeping well. Love me :-)

Binxcat1 said...

... and it looks even better IRL! Love your work chickie, love your work... and OMG how gorgeous is your li'l darlin'???