Monday, November 16, 2009

Paperific 2009

I was fortunate enough to go to Paperific on the weekend and it was fantastic. The Twiddleybitz stand was buzzing the whole time!! It was so great to meet a heap of lovely customers and have the opportunity teach make and takes and do a demo of the Large easel and some Christmas Santa keys. Here are some photos of my day there.

These are of the Twiddleybitz stand taken at the end of the day when I could get a chance without the swarms of people!


Bit of a closer one of the Santa keys I decorated...

This is the easel that I had the pleasure of doing displaying a layout I completed last year for SIA.

Just loved those Prima flowers and glass beads I used on this. Oh and one of Sherry's flowers - they are SOOO pretty Sherry!
Here is a couple of close up's of the work I did for the show...

This is my curly Christmas tree, I loved doing this one... covered in embossing powder, bling (hard to see in the photo) and crystals.


This is the new floating frame I completed as well, complete with my son's 12 week old footprints and hand prints (scanned and printed onto bazzil cardstock)



Sorry about the small amount of posting lately, I am sure I will get in to a rhythm real soon!!

xxx

No comments: