Friday, March 19, 2010

Want to learn to make some cards?

The class schedule for April is coming along nicely, and I hope to have it out to everyone shortly. In the mean time I thought I would share one of the upcoming classes that will take place on Wednesday 7th April at 7:00pm.

YES! It's a card class!
I have used the beautiful Loire Valley range to create this set of 5 cards. You will be learning a few different techniques in this one including using Glossy accents in a few different ways to add that bit of zing to your work. You will leave the night with 5 completed cards ready to give away to some special family and friends!

Here is a sneak peak of the cards you will be creating.

There is nothing to fear about attending a class, I will step you through making them from start to finish. I have a variety of people with different experience levels regularly attending already.

Hope to see you at an upcoming class!

If you are not yet receiving my class schedules, e-mail me at beck@bceng.com.au and I will add you to my mailing list.

Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Louise Williams said...

oooh nice cards Beck!! clever chickie ;)

suzitee said...

Your cards are just beautiful Beck...I'm sure your class will be very popular!

Melissa Kennedy said...

gorgeous cards Bec