Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to AUSTIN!

Yes well this month has really gotten away from me. Besides my little man turning ONE last week, I have been quite sick with a bad cough and REALLY sore throat that has gone on for weeks! On top of that I cracked my rib coughing so have not really felt like doing a great deal including sitting at the computer or scrapping.

Well I do have some scrapping to share that I recently did for Twiddleybitz for SIA that I will share in the coming days, but until then I thought I would share a photo of my little boy cutting his cake and his very special birthday cake that I made for him.


He was really unwell on his birthday having an ear ache as well as having had gastro days prior, but he did really well to get through his party.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN

2 comments:

suzitee said...

Happy birthday to Austin...my goodness, how fast did that year go?

Binxcat1 said...

Happy Birthday Austin! OMG how fast have our years flown by Bec? Seems like only yesterday we were congratulating each other on our new arrivals... and excellent taste in boy names! ;) Hope you are all feeling better... we have the dreaded lurgy here too... it's just awful... but I will count my blessings that I haven't managed to crack a rib! You poor thing! Get better soon!