Friday, July 23, 2010

New stuff for TM on the way!

YEP despite being sick I have somehow managed to finish some work for Tomorrow's Memories that was sent off in the mail yesterday, so should hopefully be there late this week or early next week.

I absolutely loved working with the papers and embellishments that I was sent, and thought 'why not knock over some more of those wedding pics that will create my future wedding album when I have finished scrapping them all! These papers suited the photos really well, and I even used some new products and new techniques to complete them :)

There was not much that needed to be done to this paper so I simply tried to accent the beautiful gold detail on the paper but cutting the butterfly wings out and lifting them and adding some Glimmermist and diamond dust. I also used some lovely Twiddleybitz fern leaves & mirror butterfly, and pretty ribbon embellishments. OH and my favourite border punch by Martha Stewart!



In this one I used some of the lovely flowers I learnt to make at a recent retreat. Mel Kennedy showed us how to make them. I then added some diamond dust for a more sparkly effect.


I have been trying to play around trying new styles, and well this one is a little more plain than my usual work, but I think it was enough.

Hope you enjoyed my latest share, and remember if you are in Perth you can check these out in real life at Tomorrows Memories.

xxxx

7 comments:

Louise Williams said...

oooh stunning pages Beck, and didn't you look gorgeous on your wedding day!?! beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...

Unknown said...

STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING...what else can I say Beck :)
LOVE all these layouts...you look gorgeous in the photos too :)
Hope you are feeling better now
Take Care xo

suzitee said...

That top LO in particular is just stunning Bec...love the effect of the white and gold, and it is such a gorgeous photo of you :)

Tracey Holdyk said...

These are just stunning, can't wait to see them for real.
I had to laugh at your comment, we had to race to the showers too although usually we were too late, but it just adds to the moment I think.
love me :-)

Vicki said...

The layouts arrived safe and sound yesterday and they are even better in real life as you can see all the detail. Beautiful work Beck...thank you!!!

Binxcat1 said...

GOBSMACKINGLY GORGEOUS... they say EVERY bride is beautiful on their wedding day... but Bec OMG! I bet your soon to be DH forgot to breathe as you walked down the aisle chick! ;) I always love your work but you have outdone yourself with these... BREATH TAKING INDEED! ;)

Jo Kinder said...

Love all of them Bec and I'm curious about those flowers!!! do tell me please???? hehehe
You are one stunning bride btw!!

Hope you are feeling better. Big hugs xoxo