Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And the WINNER is......

Firstly I would like to take an opportunity to thank everyone for their support of Twiddleybitz, and my first blog hop. I can't believe how much fun it was and all the beautiful and inspiring ideas that were posted by my fellow DT members. Tiff our coordinator did a wonderful job in organising the event, and well with success like this I am sure there will be more to come.

Now I know I have kept you all waiting LONG enough! So here is the winning number that was generated:

The lucky person to be receiving a pack of goodies from me is:
Lisa Jansen

Congratulations Lisa, and thanks for your lovely comments!

Please e-mail me your postal details so that I can get that surprise package off to you!

xxxx

1 comment:

Tracey Holdyk said...

A little birdie told me that we are going to see you soon.... soooooo excited.
love me :-)