Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas - My new Christmas Angel

Merry Christmas everyone. I do hope you had an enjoyable day yesterday with those most special to you there to share it with.

I must say I have had a rather busy December preparing for Christmas and the arrival of my second Child, who arrived on the 20th December. I was lucky enough to come out of hospital on Christmas eve - just in time to be home to enjoy it with my newly expanded family. We had a fantastic day and are enjoying taking the time to relax today with all the festivities.

Our second son Toby James has been doing really well after making his big arrival on Monday.

I did get an opportunity to take some photos of my little angels so I thought I would share them with you.
Toby
Austin
The two brothers together

I hope you have had a fantastic Christmas day. All the best for the New Year - may your dreams and hopes come true like mine did this year.

xxxx


2 comments:

Louise Williams said...

so glad you got to go home for Christmas and spend it with your gorgeous little guys!! Lil Toby is just so precious and Austin looks such a character... too cute xx

chez said...

Bec, Congratulations. I know how wonderful it is to have 2 sons. May they bless you beyond your dreams. With all my love Chez, xxx