Friday, November 11, 2011

Create @ Home Kit 5 at Tomorrow's Memories.


I was asked to design the projects for Tomorrow’s Memories Create @ Home Kit 5 which is now out and I’ve been told selling quick.  I am so pleased to hear that everyone is loving the layouts I created with the step by step instructions (for one and brief instructions for the second) that they can create in their very own home.  The kit includes EVERYTHING from beautiful papers, co-ordinating cardstock to beautiful flowers, trims and embellishments.  This kit EVEN has an acrylic stamp which can be used on SO many other projects as it is very versatile. 

Here are pictures of the layouts I created. 

The first is a layout of me and the boys that I had a friend take to surprise my hubby for father’s day.  The colours were perfect to go with this paper range.
The second layout is from a photo I took on timer mode on the camera when we went out for the day as a family.  It is the norm for us to get out and do something with the kids on the weekend, and this photo is a great memory from our day out.

I hope you have enjoyed a peek at the layouts I created, and if you would like to have a play with the kit and re-create my layouts or tinker with them yourself, head on over to Tomorrow’s Memories Create @Home page to order your kit.  

The kits are limited numbers, and this kit sold 10 in just a couple of days without any advertising, so you will want to get in quick with this one!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Hi Bec,
saw these layouts in the shop last week and they are just beautiful.
Hope you are all well
love me :-)