Thursday, November 24, 2011

Helmar Step 1 & 2 Crackle Demo at Scraphaven

When I just finished a project with my beloved Helmar Crackle I am always asked how it works SO I have decided to run a little demo tomorrow night over at Scraphaven.

The demo will run for about 10 minutes and will commence tomorrow night promptly at 6:45pm.

This will be followed by my class which is decorating some cute noodle boxes (see the post below) and a layout class run by Narelle.  Details for both can be seen over at the Scraphaven Blog

Along with the demo, Di will be having a pre-order special on the Helmar Step 1 and 2 Crackle at $5.50 each.  This is over a dollar off the recommended retail price!

There are still a couple of spots available in my noodle box class, but be quick as there isn't much time left to book in.

Photobucket

No comments: