Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Scraphaven Retreat

Just a quick share from me today.

The other week I got the opportunity to teach at Scraphaven's annual retreat.  I was really pleased when Di asked me to teach the class, and I really wanted to create something a little extra special for them to create.  This of course included some wonderful Prima product, Scrapware Chipboard and Helmar Glue.  With those three, you really can't go wrong!

This is the layout I came up with (probably about 4 months ago now!)  and finally get a chance to share it.

We had fun adding a shabby chic feel to the embellishments with the help of some cream paint, as well as playing with texture paste on the chipboard wings.

This range of Prima papers has been one of my favourites and I just loved working with it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Al Hannah said...

Absolutely gorgeous photo of you Beck ... and the layout is stunning too! Hope you, Andrew and the boys are all well x