Saturday, April 28, 2012

A new Helmar DT post

Today I have a new post which has gone live on the Helmar DT Blog.  Check it out here for all the details.

I have created this cute layout of Toby and I on a recent weekend away.  I used the Kaisercraft 'Fine and Sunny' range which I just loved working with.  So much that I also created 3 cards with the range as well.  But you'll have to head on over to the Helmar Blog to check out the cards.  I have also detailed some steps on creating the layout.

I'll be participating in a blog hop to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day next week, so make sure you stop by to see what I have been up to and to win a prize.  There is quite a number on this hop all of us with a give away - so make sure you mark your calendar.

In the mean time...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lainie said...

I absolutely love this layout. He's a gorgeous wee man too!