Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hand made flower vines

So who needs to spend loads of money on flower vines to match in with your projects when you can easily make them yourself simply with paper

I recently made this layout using pretty much just Bazzill Cardstock teamed up with colour and stamps.  If you would like to see how I created the vines with the bazzill cardstock, head on over to Down Under Direct's inspiration for my blog post for some brief step by step instructions.  The flowers are made by rolling  up large pieces of cardstock as well as various Spellbinder's flower dies (full product list on the post).


So give it a go and save yourself some money, matching your flowers perfectly into your project.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Wow - you really are a very talented girl - this is fantastic

Lee-Anne
www.scraptherapy.com.au

Paula said...

Simply gorgeous!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your flowers and vine and your layout are lovely!
Pearl x

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL hun!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the flowers and leaves on your layout!!! Your work is Beautiful!!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl W

Unknown said...

LOVE the vines Beck I am definately going to give these a go...thanks for the great ideas :)
xo

Denise van Deventer said...

Hey Beck....I love the new look of your blog and of course..there is so much eye candy..it's super! This layout is just gorgeous and love the idea of making one's own vine! I think I must definitely give it a try! You really inspired me with your MME layout from a while back...so I created a project kinda with yours in mind...check here http://strawbspatch.blogspot.com/2012/09/this-is-so-cool-sketch-9-scrap-africa.html. Thanks so much...love visiting your blog!