Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Winners announced and Australian Spellbinders Event

I have had a BLAST over the last couple of days teaching at the Australian Spellbinders Event for retailers hosted by Down Under Direct.  The event was fantastic and I got to meet SO MANY wonderful ladies who came along to learn and be inspired.

I was also fortunate enough to get to know Stacey, Kim and Linda from Spellbinders.  They are beautiful ladies, and I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to spend a little time with them over the couple of days.  I just know that it will translate into my future projects.

Here are some pics of the event.

My class pieces
Teaching
The ladies from Day 1 - Pic from one of my fellow DT members Teresa
 A pic with the Spellbinders peeps
A pic just the Down Under Direct peeps

I just loved spending time with everyone, just wish I'd have had more time to chat!  

OK so I am sure a few of you would like to know who is getting some chippy.

In no particular order if the following ladies could e-mail me their address:
Tone-Lill
Renee Aslette
Denise van Deventer
you have some chippy coming your way!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Renee Aslette said...

I WON!!!! Thank you so much Beck. You are an inspiration! Your layouts are so detailed and beautiful. Congratulations to the other winners also.

Denise van Deventer said...

Hey Beck...thanks...this is a really nice surprise! Yeaaah!!
I am glad you had an awesome time teaching at the Aussie Spellbinders Event...I sure would have loved to be there and learn something from you! ;-)

Denise van Deventer said...

Sorry...forgot to leave my email address: denise@tynox.co.za

Adriana B said...

looks like you had a lot of fun.....lots of familiar faces there :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww you LUCKY gal, looks like you had a lot of fun there!!! Love the pictures!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Tone-Lill said...

I know I've been a bit slow last weekThis is such a happy surprise, Thank you so much :) and congratulations to the other ladies as well :)
It Looks like you had a fun time teaching all these smiling ladies all about spellbinbers, would have loved to be there my self as I only have the old Spellbinbers Wizard, but at least it gives me a bit of light exercise lol

There is always so much going on on your blog, so it's always fun to visit and a great place to look for inspiration

Thanks again 
Here is my email : 2nelill@gmail.com

Sandie said...

Wow, sounds and looks like you had such a fabulous time...so lucky girly. Fantastic photographs!