Sunday, August 3, 2008


I was asked to make up a canvas for Tomorrow's Memories in 'my style' which would go up in the shop to display the design team members. I actually found this really challenging when I started, so left it for a few days. I didn't like what I had done at first, and the beauty of working with canvas is that you can just simply paint over it..... Which I did!!!


When I came back to working on the canvas, it all just came together. You could slightly see the flowers I had started with, but this added a great dimension to it. I really enjoyed doing this one, and used some Twiddleybitz borders as the main feature (oh and some flowers and bling, wouldn't be my 'style' without those!!).


Remember, don't be afraid to pain't over something if at first you are not happy with it, it may form part of a really cool background.

No comments: