Monday, August 4, 2008

Engagement Album

I made this album the other week using the range of paper by Creative Imaginations 'Narratives' for Tomorrow's Memories to display in the shop. I knew it would go perfectly with my engagement photos which was about 3 years ago. So finally another album done.
I didn't want too many photos in there, so I used the index photos which captured some of our family and friends on the day. I have had this Kaiser scalloped album for a while, and wanted to use it on 'just the right project', and I think I found it. I also used a Hambley screen print I won a couple of months ago in a pack at a TM moonlight.

I pick up things and put them aside for one day when I might like to use them on a project. I love how this all came to together, with the combination of new and old!























4 comments:

Vicki said...

This little album is beautiful and has had many people picking it up and admiring it in the shop. Your Family canvas class is fully booked and everyone is looking forward to creating their own canvas to hang in their home! See you in the shop soon...Vicki x

Sonya Thair said...

Hey you talented girl you!

You know I love your working but great news your canvas class full! Had another 2 ladies yesterday wanting to book in but had to let them down gently!

Have a good week travelling and see you friday!

luv me
xx

suzitee said...

I saw this IRL today Beck and it is just beautiful! Love the tiny photos, and the papers were just perfect! love your work xxx

Wendy Smith said...

This is a Devine mini album...love the colours and textures