Monday, December 1, 2008

I have been tagged

Last week I got tagged by the lovely Debbie. You have to check our her blog, there is a link to it 'Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much, Leave Memories.

The Rules are:
1. Add a link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

Ok so 6 random things about me:

1. I am married to my lovely husband Andrew of 3 years this month.

2. I have two Jack Russel dogs Molly and Kujo, and a cutie cat Smokey.

3. I have almost travelled all the way around Australia, just missing Tassie and North of Rockhampton in QLD, and would love to do it all again and again.

4. My favourite thing to do is go out for Breakfast on the weekend

5. One of my brothers and I were born 2 years, +2 months, +2 days apart + hours/minutes??

6. I used to play Women's Soccer in my late teens and early 20's.

I have decided to tag these lovely talented ladies. I love checking your blogs and love your work!

1. Sonya Thair
2. Tracey Holdyk
3. Kristen Sparkes
4. Susan Temple
5. Evana Willis
6. Tommorrow's Memories - yes Clori, Jo & Vicki you don't get out of this one either!

3 comments:

Al Hannah said...

Spooky stuff Beck about your brothers and your births and dates etc.
Hope you are doing well, been thinking of you. x

Tracey Holdyk said...

You cheeky thing. Thanks for the tag. And you can never have too much Bing... :-)

Sonya Thair said...

You and Tracey and ya Bing!! Ta for the tag girly. Now have to think of six that you didn't tag. Your quick. Hope alls well. Talk to ya soon.
Son
xx