Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Australian Scrapbook Ideas - Latest issue

Today I received the latest issue of Australian Scrapbook Ideas in the mail that has my first feature article.  I really enjoyed doing this feature, and just loved how the layouts came together.  I hope it provides readers with many new ideas and ways they can get the most out of their chipboard elements along with some 'boy' themed layout ideas.

You can check out the cover of the latest issue (which has a pic of one of my layouts in the top left corner of it) or order a copy here

I thought I would also take an opportunity to share a little birth record book I made recently.  I really enjoyed working with what is now an old paper range by making memories that I had in my stash - YES!  I used some paper in my stash rather than buying paper for it.



Well I hope you enjoyed my little share today.  I have been very busy with my scrapping lately, just unfortunately not able to share them yet - but hopefully I will be able to REAL SOON!

xxxx

1 comment:

Susan Longman said...

thanks for popping by my blog... I just got my copy an hour ago and am soooo excited to be on the team and have my first article ...