Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Helmar and BoBunny - what a team!

I have a few projects that I have been working on at the moment, that unfortunately I just can't share yet.  This is one I did a while ago but FINALLY get a chance to share it as it is my latest Helmar Blog post.

I just loved working with this paper, and when I captured these photos of Austin climbing his rock wall at home, I couldn't wait to get stuck into this layout.  The colours of this range matched what he was wearing just so well.

Head on over to the post 'I [heart] Scrap Dots' for more detail on what I did with my Helmar Glues to create this layout.

I would highly recommend checking out the Helmar DT blog regularly as there are posts everyday (sometimes more in one day) sharing inspiration ideas and info on what glue is best for what part of your projects.

Hope you enjoyed today's share.  I have another project that I will post over the weekend as part of Helmar's partnership celebrations with Best Creations on which I used their 'All American' range.

Happy Creating
xxx

No comments: