Thursday, August 6, 2009

A-U-S-T-I-N Letters

When I decorated my son's room I didn't know if I was having boy or girl, so was not sure of my baby's name. Therefore I had left one of the walls to be finished once he arrived. So last week I finally got a chance to finish making the letters for his name and put them up in his room. I tried to make the colours and design to be in keeping with the theme of his room. You can check out the pics of his room at the following links. http://justmebingme.blogspot.com/2009/04/safari.html and http://justmebingme.blogspot.com/2009/04/finally-nursery-decorating-is-finished.html
Although it doesn't look like it they are straight. Each of the letters are about 4 inches tall and made from MDF, so they stand out quite a bit on the wall.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

absolutely lovely letters. These are the best I've ever seen, I really like the stitching.

Sonya Thair said...

The letters look great Beck. Austin is sure to like them when he's a little older...especially knowing Mummy made them special.
Sonxx